Before we get started, shout out to sweetpea127 for nominating me to do this challenge.Here is a link to sweetpea127’s blog: https://sweetpea127.wordpress.com
1. Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2. Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4. Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5. Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Let’s get started.
1. What is your favorite thing to do? My favorite thing to do right now is watch Netflix. Now, I know that makes me sound like a couch potato but it’s true! If I had to pick another activity, it would be hiking or going to the beach and snorkeling. Just anything with adventure.
2. What is your favorite food? Soup…. That is all you need to know.
3. What are you scared of? I don’t like hypnotists but my worst fear is a family member or friend being in danger, and me being helpless to save them.
4. What is your least favorite school subject? Biology. I don’t like it. ‘Nuf said.
5. What is your favorite color? Blue, red or black.
6. What is your least favorite color? Violet
7. Did you want to be nominated for the Liebster Award? Honestly I had no idea this thing existed until you nominated me, so I guess the correct answer would be no. Not to be rude but I cannot physically or mentally want something I do not know exists. But I appreciate you nominating me. Thank you.
8. Are you organized? Very.
9. How clean or messy is your room? Clean, though it is hard to keep it that way when you live with a large, hairy, white beast.
10. Do you have any sibling if so how many? I have two older brothers, making me the youngest. They are the some of the best friends you could wish for.
11. Have you ever been to the ER because you got hurt? Why? Yes. When I was ten, I was attacked by a neighborhood pit bull. He broke my arm and I was handicapped for one year. I went through six casts and about four surgeries. Thankfully, my arm is completely healed and I look forward to not trying to break it again.